Wholesale partnership gives Distributors the most advanced options for product creation! In addition to features available to the Privat-label partners Wholesale Distributors can manage retail rate plans, use multiple currencies, port own managed DIDs for Voice and SMS communication and even use a remote billing system for services provisioning to end-users!
Wholesale accounts are postpaid with monthly billing based on CDR data and Wholesale rate plan. Wholesale rates are provided to Distributors by Top Connect every time there is a change in network details, service types or rates. Distributors calculate retail rates to be installed in the billing system and return changes to Top Connect for implementation. Wholesale partners can use variable margin level per destination or network.
Wholesale accounts must be guaranteed with a security deposit. This deposit must be allocated to Top Connect’s bank account in order to allow services delivery to end-users.
Minimum requirements for Wholesale partnership:
- Partner is a registered company or sole trader
- Copy of the company registration certificate should be provided to Top Connect
- Copy of personal photo-ID of the Person signing the Agreement
- In case signatory is not listed as company owner or manager in the registration certificate, the power of attorney letter is required
- Security deposit min. 3000 EUR
- Minimum SIM cards order 2000 SIMs
- Passing a training session
List of features available only to Wholesale partners:
- Remote Billing Protocol
- Electronic SIM profiles & eSIM platform
- SIP/SMPP interconnect for Voice and SMS exchange